• Header

Assault

Больше
3 года 6 мес. назад#44074от Roger Nilson
Roger Nilson создал эту тему: Assault
I have a couple questions:
I had another game tonight trying to get AoT interest generated here in Calgary.

The scenario was #2 from the "educational scenarios" from the Russian forum. It was called "The Retreat"
I assaulted the Soviet machine gun unit from the flank with a German rifle company,
It failed it's fortitude test required by being assaulted from the flank becoming suppressed.
It looses all defensive bonuses from being in a city hex and needs to roll 2's on 10 D6 as it is suppressed and had suffered no casualties till this point.
The German unit needs 2's on 9 D6 for it's fire test. The Soviets rolled poorly and the unit was killed. The German suffered one casualty and passed their fortitude test.

Did I do this correctly?
Also I have a question about points costs of certain units.
The cards I have for the Soviet and German MG's say they cost 15 and 17 points.
The back of the rulebook says they're 12 and 13 now? is there a bunch of new point costs or new cards I need?

Thanks in advance,
-Roger

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
3 года 6 мес. назад#44175от StevensonJunior
StevensonJunior ответил в теме Re: Assault

Roger Nilson пишет: Also I have a question about points costs of certain units.
The cards I have for the Soviet and German MG's say they cost 15 and 17 points.
The back of the rulebook says they're 12 and 13 now? is there a bunch of new point costs or new cards I need?

From updated stats of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="/art-of-tactic.com/ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1698">viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1698</a><!-- l -->

Soviet MG - 12
German MG - 13

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Русский (RU)
  • English (UK)