• Header

Forum problems?

• StevensonJunior
  • StevensonJunior аватарАвтор темы
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Больше
3 года 7 мес. назад#43457от StevensonJunior
StevensonJunior создал эту тему: Forum problems?
Top of the page:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/4.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/4.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)

Cannot decode any messages, regardless of coding in browser.
Независимо от настроек кодировки, все русские слова - какие-то иероглифы.

Any advice? Посоветуете?

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
3 года 7 мес. назад#43459от Николай 87
Николай 87 ответил в теме Re: Forum problems?
You can try to use different browsers. When I use Google Chrome, I I see hieroglyphs. When I use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, the situation is better.

I hope Zvezda fix this problem.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Русский (RU)
  • English (UK)