• Header

Samurai Battles (Art of Tactic + Commands & Colors)

• Goblin_Wizard
  • Goblin_Wizard аватарАвтор темы
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Больше
5 года 4 мес. назад#19892от Goblin_Wizard
Goblin_Wizard создал эту тему: Samurai Battles (Art of Tactic + Commands & Colors)
For the last 2 days I've been looking for the old Zvezda games from the Age of Battles series. When I saw an announcement about Samurai Battles it was like a dream comes true. 2 games in one - great idea. Really looking forward to try it.

But what about Age of Battles series (btw AoB forum is dead)? Are you going to release new games for this system in the future or you totally abandon it? I'm especially curious about the title Тарас Бульба. Are you going to release it in Age of Battles or Art of Tactic system? And the most important question - when are you going to release it?

Screenshots.
The best info I've found about Samurai Battles is here. If you find anything better, please, post it below.
==== EDIT ====
Suggested price is $79.95 but you can pre-order the game for a lower price e.g. coolstuffinc

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
5 года 4 мес. назад#19895от Kuntar
Kuntar ответил в теме Re: Samurai Battles (Art of Tactic + Commands & Colors)
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="/art-of-tactic.com/ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1789">viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1789</a><!-- l -->

[b:359go5dw][size=85:359go5dw]Откройте, милиция!!!
Пошли на фиг, я сейчас полицию вызову![/size:359go5dw][/b:359go5dw]

• Goblin_Wizard
  • Goblin_Wizard аватарАвтор темы
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Больше
5 года 4 мес. назад#19900от Goblin_Wizard
Goblin_Wizard ответил в теме Re: Samurai Battles (Art of Tactic + Commands & Colors)
Thanks for the link. btw Do you know if a rulebook for Samurai Battles is available somewhere (even in Russian)? I'd like to know something about "accumulated honor" feature. It looks like units will get experience between fights and maybe between battles too. This way we'll be able to play a campaign which sounds great to me.

Больше
5 года 4 мес. назад#19908от Димыч
Димыч ответил в теме Re: Samurai Battles (Art of Tactic + Commands & Colors)
Perhaps, "the samurai rules" give us possibility to keep armies ready for a campain. Who knows...

• Русский (RU)
  • English (UK)