• Header

Rules Questions

Больше
6 года 4 мес. назад#12253от elchtod
elchtod создал эту тему: Rules Questions
Hi folks,

recently bought the game and I'm now delving into the rules.
Now I've got some questions and here's hoping you can help me.

1. When doing a recon flight how many dice do I use to roll the recon check? Has it something to do with the circel of hexes that is shonw on the card front with a number in it (ju 87 b2 shows a 4 in the center hex and six hexes around it). If not what is the meaning of that symbol?

2. Soviet Recon Unit
There are some orders and special traits that are nowhere explained.
the following I need the rules for:

"field glasses" (first row, first symbol)
"destroying bridges" (first row, thrid symbol)
"radio man" (secon row, first symbol)
"indirect fire" (third row, first symbol)

special traits:first row, second symbol = hidden movement???
first row third and fourth symbol = water crossing???
second row fourth symbol = meaning no reductiona in accuracy or no accuracy at all, meaning they cannot attack ???
ammunitions row = does it mean one cartridge stands for either rounds and explosives???

thanks a lot for your help,
cheers elchtod

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
6 года 4 мес. назад#12272от Антон
Антон ответил в теме Re: Rules Questions
1.you always roll only 1 dice but the result depends on the range of scouting(for instance: if you do a recon flight with Me Bf-109, you need to roll from 1 to 4 for the range of 1 hex, 1 to 2 for the range of 2 hexes)
"circel of hexes" - "line of sight" for the legal targets --> Ju-87 has 4 hexes around it as zone of visibility of enemy units

2.Very soon we will put a new edition of rules on site with description of all new orders.

Больше
6 года 4 мес. назад#12305от elchtod
elchtod ответил в теме Re: Rules Questions
Hi Anton,

thanks for your fast reply. Good to hear that there will be a new rule book. When will it be out, roughly? Since you can't use the units without proper knowledge of their orders etc.
Oh, and maybe there could be more examples ;)

Regarding the "line of sight". How is it meant to work? 4 hexes in all direction like a radius around the center field where the airplane is located...?

thanks again,
chris

Больше
6 года 3 мес. назад#12648от Marins
Marins ответил в теме Re: Rules Questions
Hi.
I got this litter problem:
What happens if a unit is attacked by a unit which it has no ability to attack ?
From a recent game:
A Bt-5 tank unit assaults a Sd.Kfz.251. The 251 can`t attack any armored vehicles is it automatically destroyed , withdraws or remains on the hex ?
Thank in advance :)

Больше
6 года 3 мес. назад#12679от Антон

elchtod пишет: Hi Anton,

thanks for your fast reply. Good to hear that there will be a new rule book. When will it be out, roughly? Since you can't use the units without proper knowledge of their orders etc.
Oh, and maybe there could be more examples ;)

Regarding the "line of sight". How is it meant to work? 4 hexes in all direction like a radius around the center field where the airplane is located...?

thanks again,
chris

1. It will be released with new expansion "Battle for the Danube", and it will be also available for downloading from our web site at the end of November.

2. Yes, exactly

Больше
6 года 3 мес. назад#12683от Антон

Marins пишет: Hi.
I got this litter problem:
What happens if a unit is attacked by a unit which it has no ability to attack ?
From a recent game:
A Bt-5 tank unit assaults a Sd.Kfz.251. The 251 can`t attack any armored vehicles is it automatically destroyed , withdraws or remains on the hex ?
Thank in advance :)

Yes, you are right. If unit has no attack ability against to other unit, it can only retreat from Close combat. (see page 8 Assault/Retreating from close combat)

• Русский (RU)
  • English (UK)